Saturday, January 17, 2009

Terry's Turf Club

I finally made it. What can I tell you about Terry and his Turf Club that you haven't already heard? The place is electric. The burgers are out-of-control good. But you know that. Here's what we ordered:

I had the burger with Swiss, red wine sauce, and grilled onions per Terry's recommendation. Messy. Perfect.

My sister got the goat cheese-red pepper sauce, blue cheese, and bacon on hers.

All I have left to say is if you are still waiting, still making excuses not to go to Terry's, you are living a lie. Go. Whatever the price you pay - long wait, crowded dining room, arctic temperatures - is worth one of Terry's burgers.

How do you order your burger at Terry's?

1 comment:

liz said...

my favorite so far has been mushroom/red wine sauce, grilled onions, goat cheese, and bacon. mmmmmmmmmmm

the fun thing is that there are so many delicious flavor combinations!